Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blue Skies and a Stuffy Nose

Yesterday Celene and Ashely were over, with Ashley here again today. The blue is finally done and the No e symbol is starting to take shape. You might not be able to tell, but I repositioned one of the rays from the sun. The last ray just didn't look right. Now I feel it looks a lot better.
We were having some debate on if we should bead the underside of the rainbow. After moving it today, we realized how heavy it has become. A fear is that if we bead the underside, some of the beads might be damaged in trying to pick it up. Also, we are not sure if we want to add any more weight to it.
Unfortunately, the sitting in the cold garage has finally caught up with me. I have my first sinus infection in a year. Hopefully it will be better before the Bead & Button show.
Hope you all have a great start to the week!
In Beads and Happiness,
Suzann Wilson
www.noedisigns.com

No comments: