Friday, May 30, 2008

Lots of help!

How far we have come! Today my friend Angelica came for awhile, and tonight Ashley, Celene, and my friend Janice came to help. As you can see, we got A LOT accomplished. I finished the rays for the sun, worked on some of the sky, and started on the logo. Angelica, Ashely, and Celene worked on the sky. Janice worked on filling in on some of the blank spaces and reattaching a few loose beads on the top. Ashley was amazing today. She worked for 5 hours with me! One of the hardest parts for me to work on today was starting on the logo. Somehow the finality of that part of the design has been tough. The journey has been one of long anticipation. Realizing that we are coming soon to completion seems strange.
Tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful day here. Just like my father's prediction, it would finally get warm when the rainbow is (almost) done. Guess that is Chicago weather for you!
Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!
In Beads and Happiness,
Suzann Wilson

No comments: