Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Repreive!

I have gotten word today that the statue does not have to be delivered until the beginning of next week. Yippee! Guess what myself and hopefully a few others will be doing this weekend? The clouds are done now (thanks Ashley!), and so is the top (thanks Kev!).
I was able to use a nifty little machine called a projectascope to put my logo for my business in the middle of the rainbow. By putting a piece of paper under the machine, you can enlarge an image up to 5 times! Once the image is projected, you can trace it on whatever you want. The results were fantastic.
Ashley said she will be back tomorrow, so I am hoping to finish the sun and another section of the sky. Maybe even part of the logo will get done? Stay tuned to find out!
Tomorrow the article is supposed to come out in the local paper. Can't wait to see it!
Well, I need to finish picking the glue out from under my finger nails. Have a great night everyone!
In Beads and Happiness,
Suzann Wilson
www.noedisigns.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzann,

Looks great!! Can't wait to see it LIVE!

Anonymous said...

LUV YOU CHAMP DUCK HERO

Anonymous said...

Your project is wonderful, great progress, love, Kev

Ginny Marie said...

Hi, Suzann,
When I realized you not only had to bead the front but the top of the rainbow, too, I thought that was a lot. Then you started blogging about the back, too...what a lot of work! It looks fabulous! Christa

Ginny Marie said...

Hi, Suzann,
I thought it looked like a lot of work when I read your first posts. Then I realized you had to bead the top...and the back! Your rainbow looks fantastic! Christa