Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Front Is Finished!

Whoo hooo! The front is done! Wednesday night I had some helpers come over. They were able to help me with finishing up the front and begin on the back. The back will be much easier to accomplish, because it is flat. My friend Rita Geurtin came over on Tuesday and drew a mural on the back. The vision I had for the back was a sky with clouds and my "no e" symbol in the center. She took that idea and made it better than I could have expected.

As you can see, we are using clear and golden beads for the clouds with blue beads for the sky. My mom had suggested a sun, so we will use yellow and orange beads for that. One of my students, Ashley, has been such a help. She is currently on break from Columbia Collage where she is a student in fashion design. It amazes me how quickly she is able to fit the beads together. Also, it is really nice to have someone to talk to while working on the project.

The top is about 3/4 done. The mix of colors is amazing! Kevin and my father-in-law have been working really hard on it.

Well, I am starting to get tired and need to call it a night. Hope you all have a safe Memorial Day weekend!

In Beads and Happiness,

Suzann Wilson

www.NoeDisigns.com

No comments: